Me!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sorry!!!

Its almost Christmas and I haven't posted anything!!! I feel so bad!!! So here's what you missed. Yesterday, my parents went to go see Dana Carvy, and left me with my Grandma and Grandpa, we also had a Christmas party at my Great grandmothers house, which was great! Just a side note, I got Dark kiss perfume and Dark kiss lotion, I thank Santa!! And my Halloween Costume was Minnie mouse, those who haven't seen it, please, don't hesitate to ask! I personally think 7th grade STINKS!! I strive to get a 4.0 (Which I have successfully completed last term), But I've got a 3.7 right now... oh well. I'm successful in my Babysitting buis, YES I DO BABYSIT!!! Thats is about the only thing that came to mind. OH, I am going skiing on the 27th with my friend by the name of Emily Dodge, she is one of my best friends, so dont make any plans for me that day!
I am prepareing for a rough and tough season in Basket Ball and Indoor Soccer, my indoor games are from the 27th to the 1st, every day, UNKNOWN TIMES!!! I will post the times when I get them. My basket ball games are from late January to beginning March, and again I will post times later, and days.
If theres anything else you want to know, dont be afraid to ask in the Comments!!

Thanks so much ♥ Shelby!!

P.S. I now know how to do ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼LOL sorry anyway! bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment