Today i had this thing called a symphony which is where a orchestra plays and all my fave music they played:Darth Vader Back music
I also have a state report i got New Jersey and we have to present it to the class I'm ready it was due today but i didn't get picked to read it
Anyway i check this like my email EVERYDAY so make a comment well ttyl
PS my b-day is in Feb and i have 2 Lil sis and I'm the oldest i have 2 pets a cat named rusty and a dog named ashes i have 11 webkinz
now ttyl
Welcome to the world of blogging. Hope you have fun!
ReplyDeleteHey Shelb! I'm excited to follow your blog! Love ya! - HayLee
ReplyDeletecool blog
ReplyDeleteWelcome mini blogette! You will love it!
ReplyDeletecool and weird at the same time and whats up w/ the weird lady thats like everybodys entitled to my opion and ya so ya and ya ya and ya so ya so and im so awsome so and im lovin your blog so........ and im taotall like in to your blog and im not avery good puctuator and spellor (u can see) so luv ur blog and im going now so bye
ReplyDelete-emma jarman