Hi OF COURSE ITS ME!!!!!! Anyway i need to learn the guitar and all but also i wanna take awesome pics so if you know anyone that knows how to play guitar and a different person that knows how to take pictures!
I need exercise and the way i wanna get that exercise is bye roller blading im going to buy them myself but first i need to be able to ship it to the store and THEN i go get them how longs that gonna take is my question!!!!!! anyway i'll ttyl ppls
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Both Shea and Marni are really good at taking pics.
ReplyDeleteHey, Shelby. Cool to see your blog. I'm not too good at leaving comments cause I only have just enough time to read them usually. I'll try to do it at night when the cry babies go to bed. You are so cute, I can't believe how fast you've grown. It seems crazy to think that someday Isabelle will be your age. Well, gotta go, cute blog!!
ReplyDelete