Well, I was playing the
Wii when Bethany put Bailey down and she put her on her hands and knees I knew she needed to learn some time but that time wasn't now she's supper scared when you put her on her hands and knees but that's how she's gonna crawl. Any way, Gretchen and Aaron (Daddy) are like addicted to Mario Kart they stayed up all last night till 11:00 pm and let me tell ya, it doesn't get pretty. I frankly like this game called Animal Crossing and well I think me and my mom only like it (well my mom only likes it for the fishing) and so well i brought the
wii down stairs on Sunday so me and The
Gretch' could play but instead of playing what i wanted they (dad and
gretch) played Mario Kart and i set up the
Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any way ttys and wish Bailey the Best to Be strong
PS i like the game Mario Kart just not as much
No comments:
Post a Comment