Me!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

School, Pain, and Fun

Hey Every one its Shelby here well its late and I had nothing to do so I thought I would post something new. OK for starters me and Gretchen are outta School, YA!!!!! Finally school ends.
Well the next thing is me an my friend were playing and we decided to go on a hill with only our scooters no brakes allowed ( that we weren't suppose to use anyway) . She went down and in the middle she put her foot down and put her weight on it and while the other foot was on the scooter she fell forward and made 2 big gushes in her knee, and on in her elbow ( OUCH!!!!). We (mainly I) screamed for help and so that's the big PAINFUL story.
Well it's summer and that means Swimming I LOVE swimming and hopefully my mom and my Aunt, will agree to let me and Gretchen come over for 1 day and 2 nights. They live near an Swimming Pool (Halaluya). One sad secret is I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM!!! I'm 11 i started swim lessons but never finished them. I gotta learn how to swim!!

Well that's all for now folks!

--
Shelby:)

No comments:

Post a Comment